Having to do a forced heavy metal cleanse because you have been diagnosed with heavy metal poisoning is not a light matter. It is a very serious concern that could lead to a lot of major health issues such as heart attacks, dementia, organ failures, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, disability, and even death.
Early signs of heavy metal poisoning include chronic fatigue, insomnia, depression or anxiety, and neurological disorders. What’s worse about heavy metal overexposure is that diagnosis and treatment usually include clinical and hospital procedures involving more drastic detoxification measures such as dialysis and chelation.
Aside from being expensive, these heavy metal detoxification procedures are very dangerous and must be performed by specially trained medical professionals. To save our bodies from the dangers of heavy metal poisoning, regular heavy metal cleanse routines and procedures are highly advisable. Aside from preventing serious diseases, you will have a healthier functioning system and a more positive disposition if you detox heavy metals off of your body on a regular basis.
Why Would You Need A Heavy Metal Cleanse?
Heavy metal compounds are harmful chemical elements that penetrate our body thru inhalation, ingestion, or skin absorption. Common heavy metals that are poisonous for the organs include mercury, arsenic, lead, and aluminum. Once they enter, they harm our organs and the whole system thru toxin buildup. There are some heavy metals that are necessary for living such as zinc, copper, manganese, iron, and chromium. However, they are only required in small amounts and an excess quantities of of these substances can also be detrimental to our health.
A person can acquire unnecessary and unwanted toxic compounds from the foods he eat such as contaminated crops, fruits, vegetables, and meat. They may also come from un-sanitized and improper dental procedures, prohibited injections, or even from exposure to polluted environment. If a person is exposed to quantities that are over the established limits, a heavy metal cleanse is mandatory. Depending on the amount of heavy metal dosage a person gets, the procedure may vary from an application of a good quality detoxification kit to a clinical intervention.
Stay Away From Heavy Metals
Because of the serious troubles heavy metal poisoning may cause, health experts, nutritionists, and doctors strongly advise that, in addition to regular detoxification regimen, we become very vigilant in getting rid of them as much as possible. The more heavy metal components our bodies acquire, the more serious threats await us. Instead of allowing toxic heavy metals to accumulate in our bodies, preventing them from entering in the first place is a better option.
Being picky and particular with our food choices is a great help. Steer clear of crops and food items that are treated with chemicals and artificial preservatives as they may contain higher heavy metal concentrations. Replace mercury amalgam fillings with resin fillings and ensure that dental braces are free from lead. If you can, avoid places and sources where you can get exposed such as smoky factories, polluted bodies of water, or contaminated soil.
There are numerous ways to cleanse and prevent our bodies from being saturated with poisonous metal compounds. However, there are times that we cannot avoid being exposed to these toxins and we need a thorough cleanse. It could be because of the nature of our work (like factory workers and waste management personnel), the area we live in, or our normal lifestyle.
Thankfully, there are heavy metal cleanse systems and detoxification regimens that we can follow to free ourselves of heavy metal components. Together with an active lifestyle and enough sleep, you can stay away from toxic elements by simply regulating your diet.
Detoxification Starts With Good Nutrients
One key step to successfully detox heavy metals out of your organs is to keep all internal systems healthy and nourished. If your organs are functioning well, toxins will not buildup in your system and your body can easily cleanse and flush it out.
- Detoxification wonders of water — hydration is very important when it comes to heavy metal detoxification. The minimum suggested daily water intake is 8 glasses, but drinking more is strongly recommended. A well-hydrated body can easily cleanse away heavy elements and prevent them from accumulating and building up.
- Level up your detoxification with Vitamin C — Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant that stimulates your organs and protects them against the harmful effects of heavy metal toxins. It also aids in maintaining proper functionality of your body systems.
- Triple powers of Omega-3 — these fatty acids commonly found in salmon, tuna, flax, and chia seeds are perfect for heavy metal cleanse. Aside from being an antioxidant, omega-3 also aids the digestion and reduces inflammation caused by toxin buildup.
- Go pro with probiotics — these good bacteria fight off harmful heavy metal toxins and bad bacteria. Probiotics also help in proper digestion, toxic cleanse and disposal of waste materials.
Heavy Metal Cleanse Starts With What You Eat
A lot of heavy metal components in our bodies are brought about by the food we eat and the liquid we drink. Being conscious about what we put in our mouths is a great way to prevent heavy metal poisoning and avoid expensive clinical heavy metal detoxification procedures.
- Crazy about cilantro and chlorella — cilantro (or coriander) and chlorella are two of the most powerful cleansers of heavy metal components. Cilantro is antibacterial and is highly effective in binding to foreign elements and flushing them out from our system. Chlorella, on the other hand, is an antiviral agent that opens cell walls to thoroughly rid our body of unwanted toxins.
- Don’t panic, go organic — organic crops, fruits, and vegetables are grown and farmed without using insecticides, pesticides, and fertilizers. This ensures you that they are free from harmful toxins and poisonous chemicals. Majority of markets today are already selling organic alternatives, make sure to check their labels and ask around.
- Herbs and spice make heavy metal detox nice — garlic, onion, cloves, and turmeric are rich sources of sulfur which is essential in detoxification of your liver of heavy metals. The liver is one of the main weapons to cleanse our bodies, so keeping them detoxified on their own is very important.
- ‘Sup, supplements? — there are a lot of natural food supplements that can aid in a thorough cleanse from heavy metal toxins. These include milk thistle, spirulina, glutathione, liquid chlorophyll, and citrus pectin. Check with your doctor to make sure that you are getting only good quality authentic supplements and not detox rip-offs.
Preventing a full-blown heavy metal poisoning from damaging your body is not a difficult task. With regular heavy metal cleanse regimens and detoxification systems, you can say goodbye to heavy metal toxins and lighten up your body while keeping it active and healthy the natural way.